Topic: Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse Brands in India of December 2021
Gaming mice provide a different experience as compared to normal mice as they come with ergonomic features and high-end designs which make using them extremely comfortable and immersive. Although, not all gaming mice are made equal, but we can confidently say that some brands make better gaming mice than others, and we’re going to see what those brands are.
While it may seem like shooting fish in a barrel for hardcore consumers, but for people who don’t have a lot of knowledge about these gaming peripherals, things can be somewhat difficult. For those, we made this article, to help them to choose a better product for themselves.
We have also added a buyer’s guide for a gaming mouse, you can read it, and we’re sure it will help you to decide on a suitable gaming mouse for yourself. We also have an article on another crucial gaming device that has an important place, the best gaming keyboards. Check it out, and you can also build a custom gaming keyboard & mouse for your gaming setup.
List of Best Gaming Mouse Brands in India of December 2021 (Top 5)
Top 5 Branded Best Gaming Mouse in India of December 2021
Although there are lots of best gaming mouse brands that are available in the market, the most demanded ones are SteelSeries, Razer, Corsair, and Logitech. These gaming mouse manufacturers are proficient enough to meet the requirements of every gamer. However, these brands are made gaming mice for years yet none of them managed to provide the best gaming mouse which cannot provide flawless performance during game sessions.
1. SteelSeries Quantum Wireless Gaming Mouse
• SteelSeries Rival’s lag-free quantum wireless performance is at its best. You can also use this mouse as a wired mouse through a wired USB.
• Battery performance is very good—24+ hour battery life on a full charge and 10 hours from 15 minutes rapid charge.
• This mouse is armed with a powerful 32-bit ARM processor that allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings, and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
• SteelSeries Rival 650 has an exclusive TrueMove3+ sensor system and sensitivity of 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor.
• This mouse has seven programmable buttons.
• The SteelSeries Rival 650 has prism lighting. The 8-zone RGB lighting.
• You can personalize it with 256 centers of gravity weight tuning configurations. The mouse has a lift-off distance of 0.5-2.0 mm.
• It can detect instantly lift off to 0.5 mm.
• Currently by our review, SteelSeries is one of Best Gaming Mouse Brands in India and Rival 650 is one of them.
2. Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse
• The Razer Viper features a 20,000 DPI optical sensor for the most severe gaming conditions.
• Its switches use light beam-based actuation that registers the button presses at the speed of light.
• This mouse is designed for both left and right-handed users with both programmable side buttons. buttons. You can assign complex macro functions as your need with up to 8-programmable buttons.
• It has customizable chroma RGB color Dock, includes 16.8 million color combinations.
• This Viper weighs in at just 74g without any compromise on its build strength. This is really an ultralight gaming mouse.
• This mouse features the Razer Speedflex cable. The Razer Speedflex cable is designed for smoother swipes. It’s a highly flexible cable, which makes it more compatible with gaming. The cable ensures unhindered control with minimal drag.
• Another Best Gaming Mouse Brands in India is Razer and Razer Viper is the best gaming mouse of them.
3. Corsair Nightsword RGB Gaming Mouse
• The Corsair Nightsword RGB has tunable performance ability.
• This mouse is equipped with a cutting-edge 18,000 DPI optical sensor, sophisticated weight calibration.
• Corsair Nightsword RGB has an advanced real-time center of gravity detection system.
• It comes with ten programmable buttons and Omron switches, which are ultra-durable. It delivers first-rate gaming performance.
• The Corsair Nightsword RGB is highly customizable. With the Corsair CUE software, the user can customize the mouse very easily. Users can enable real-time smart weight tuning, control dynamic four-zone RGB lighting, create custom macros, and calibrate the mouse to the user’s playing surface with the Corsair CUE software.
• Now also Corsair is one of leading and best gaming mouse brands in India and Corsair Nightsword is also a value for money gaming mouse.
4. Best Gaming Mouse by Gorious Race LLC
• Gorious LLC Odin is one of the best-designed gaming mice that merely is eye-catching. The clean lines of model 1 are highlighted by the RGB LEDs that surround it.
• It has a honeycomb surface for strength and comfort. It helps the user to maintain a firm grip.
• The Odin gaming mouse is exceptionally lightweight (67/68g).
• The mouse has RGB LED lighting. You can control the illumination effects of these LEDs via dedicated software.
• The accuracy of this mouse is boosted by a Pixart 3360 sensor, which ensures Esport’s standard performance.
• This Odin Gaming Mouse is ideal for gamers as it is both maneuverable and has remarkable tracking accuracy.
• The mouse also includes high-quality G-skates mouse feet. It helps the mouse to move extremely easily.
5. Best Gaming Wireless Mouse by Logitech
• The Logitech G903 has lightspeed wireless technology that features a 1 MS report rate for competition-level twitch targeting.
• This gaming mouse is equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor. It ensures zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI) at a speed over 400 IPS.
• Logitech G903 is equipped with advanced mechanical buttons. Its advanced mechanical button tensioning delivers an exceptionally clean and crisp button feel, response, and consistency.
• The Logitech G903 gaming mouse has the world’s first and only wireless charging system that lets you play while charging at the same time and at rest.
• The accuracy of this mouse is boosted by a Pixart 3360 sensor, which ensures Esport’s standard performance.
• This gaming mouse customizable design. Its configurable button layout and design allow for left-or-right-handed use.
• Logitech is a very popular and best gaming mouse brands in India and Logitech G903 is good in terms of his features.
What should a gaming mouse have?
When you are not sure what gaming mouse to get, you need to consider certain things. Incredibly accurate, stylish, durable, and comfortable are just a few points when deciding what kind of gaming mouse will suit you best.
Number of Buttons
The gaming mouse could have multiple buttons, unlike the regular mouse with only three- left, right, and a scroll button. Having multiple buttons on the mouse gives the gamer a higher level of ease in taking actions and saves precious seconds that can be the difference between victory and loss.
So, choose a gaming mouse that has a suitable number of buttons that you need for your gameplay.
Dot Per Inch (DPI)
In simple terms, DPI relates to how well the mouse responds to physical movement. If the DPI is higher, the mouse is more sensitive. That is, you move the mouse even a bit, the pointer will drive a vast distance across the screen.
Almost all gaming mice sold today have about 16000 DPI. Users can increase or decrease the DPI very easily.
Honestly, DPI doesn’t matter much; it’s a marketing ploy for a gaming mouse. In fact, many competitive FPS game players set their mouse DPI to 1400 or even lower. This is because the lower DPI gives user accuracy. But every gamer has their own prospectives and gameplay, hence choose what you think best for yourself.
Wired or Wireless Gaming Mice
The most common questions that come to mind while we look for a gaming mouse are- Should I buy a wired mouse or a wireless mouse? What is the difference between wired and wireless gaming mouse? Which is best between wired or wireless?
Don’t worry. Here we are with all the answers to your questions.
The first thing to look for while choosing a gaming mouse between wired and wireless is which of them you feel comfortable playing. Some gamers like to play with a wired gaming mouse and don’t like wireless, and when they try a wireless gaming mouse, they find it irritating. Same for those who like wireless mice. So look out first, are you a wired mouse gamer or wireless.
Both wired and wireless gaming mice are best in their own ways. There are some points that you should know about; it probably helps you to choose the better suitable mouse for yourself:
- Wired mice are faster than wireless mice.
- Wireless mice are susceptible to interference. Wireless mice could be affected by the interference, but interference isn’t an issue in wired mice.
- The wireless mice need batteries, but on the other hand, wired mice don’t need batteries.
- Wireless mice are more convenient and versatile.
- Wired mice are preferred by professional gamers. But some pro-gamers also use wireless mice. It all depends on your need and gameplay.
- Wireless mice are ideal for traveling.
- Wireless mice can be used away from the receiving device, but wired mice can only use with any device that has a USB Port.
These are points above you should keep in mind while choosing a gaming mouse between wired and wireless mice. Other than these points, it’s your need that you should look for while choosing.
Laser Sensor or Optical Sensor Mice
Both laser and optical sensors use a CMOS sensor that analyses the surface and movement. Also, both laser and optical mice technically shine a light off a surface to measure the reflection in order to provide precision tracking. The only difference between them is the light that the mouse uses to illuminate the surface. An optical mouse uses an infrared LED, while a laser mouse uses a laser to illuminate the surface.
Points to compare Laser sensor and Optical sensor:
- The laser sensor is higher sensitive. Yes, the laser sensor is more sensitive than an optical sensor.
- Laser sensors are more accurate than LEDs. As you know, optical sensors use LEDs; it is clear that laser sensors are more accurate. But optical sensors are better at controlling unwanted jitter while playing.
- The price difference between the laser sensor and optical mice is not much. But laser sensor mice are slightly expensive compared to mice that use optical sensors.
It is crucial that you are comfortable and can easily make quick movements while playing by keeping control over the mouse. You can do that only when you use a suitable gripping style. Here is how you can choose a suitable and perfect gripping style.
Which gripping style is best? Claw grip or Palm grip? That is a common question.
Well, you should know the difference between claw grip and palm grip before choosing a gripping style.
Palm grip means your palm rests on the mouse and much of your fingers too, it means your entire hand is in contact with the mouse. It is the most widely used grip. The hand relaxes across the mouse and gives control as well as comfort to the user.
Claw grip is another popular grip style among gamers. The claw grip is holding the mouse in a claw shape with the bottom of the palm resting on the back of the mouse. Claw grip minimizes the wrist motion and also helps to avoid over-gripping. But claw grip does not feel as comfortable as a palm grip. You should choose a long body mouse if you use the claw grip.
Why you use a gaming mouse for gaming?
Just like a traditional keyboard, a traditional mouse is not meant to be for playing games. And why is that? Because traditional mice are less sensitive, less responsive, and have typically fewer buttons than a gaming mouse. These things surely affect the performance in a crucial game or gaming arena. Gaming mice are also more durable than regular computer mice.
You have never seen a professional gamer play with a traditional mouse, which is because they will never compete by using a traditional mouse or it is too difficult to compete, we guess. But one thing is sure that you need a gaming mouse for professional gaming or a better gaming experience.
Gaming mice are specially designed for gaming, which enhances your performance and chances of winning in the gaming arena. Gaming mice are engineered for high-performance that you can never get from the traditional mice. The gaming mouse provides you with many features like better DPI, better design, better grip, macro button, side buttons, customizing option, RBG, and the list goes on and on. You can only find these features only in gaming mice, and that makes it best for gaming.
Reading the above article, We are sure you will be well aware about What is the best gaming mouse brand and why it is essential for an avid gamer. If you are planning to buy a best gaming mouse in India, then definitely look at the SteelSeries Rival 650 Gaming Mouse, it is the best gaming mouse brands in India for now.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We hope you’ve found what you’re looking for. We’ll be covering more interesting things in my upcoming posts.
We hope you found the article useful. If so, can you help us out and share it on your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. 👇